Monday, July 18, 2011

Apple Sensory Matching Board for Sean...

Joevy's back to the Philippines and i'm back to the missing-my-hubby self..sigh! But that's the life of a seaman's wife...I get to be a fulltime wife only 3 months within a year. Sean is being taken care of by Ate Wilma, our excellent Filipina nanny although I am a bit concerned because this Thursday she has to go out of the country to extend her visa and I don't have anyone to watch over Sean for the whole day, unless, I take a day off (again)! Whew...but that's the way moms are supposed to be...

I feel so self-efficient today, I made a sensory matching board for Sean from this site  I Can Teach My Child, very informative and lots of activities for children especially to those home-schooled. I love the site since there are activities designed for infants, toddlers and to bigger children.
I took the picture of the Apple Sensory Matching Board but I used my mobile phone to take the photo. I'll upload it as soon as I can.

I do hope Sean will love this learning game I made for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment