Friday, July 8, 2011

Sean is One!!!

Happy birthday to my dear son! It is his first and I have been excited since the beginning of the week. Sean is now a toddler...whew! Time is really fast.

First and foremost, thank you God for giving me my baby Sean. He is the source of joy in our lives. Thank you that you have been healing him everytime he gets sick with bronchiolitis, eczema and asthma(?). Thank you that he has been growing in the safe cuddle of your love. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

Second, I would like to thank my dear hubby, Joevy, he has been an excellent and fun daddy-nanny! He has given love and patience to Sean. Thank you Dad, you're the best.

Thank you friends and relatives for the support and for loving our Sean. We can't thank you enough.

I'll be posting pictures in my next post of our luncheon in Hotel Novotel tomorrow for the thanksgiving and birthday celebration of our dear Sean Harvey Sayloon.

Happy 1st birthday, anak! Daddy and mommy loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment