Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Sean Sean Dear...

Sean is a bubbly 11-month and 3 weeks old now! How time flies! I thought it was only yesterday when I gave birth to him. But now, he has started to walk, though he still has to hold on things...he is always saying Dada and Mama (though Dada is his favorite word). He is so attached to his dad that he prefers him to me. I guess it will be painful to see them apart since Joevy has to go back to the Philippines on July 14 (a week after Sean's birthday) to apply in another agency and be onboard again...they will surely miss each other.

Joevy came for vacation last April (2011) and he took care of Sean since then. He's an excellent nanny-daddy...more patient than me, I could say! He never gets bored eventhough they're at home most of the time. He is contented just to be with Sean and be with me...Simply put, he's a wonderful husband and father! I cannot ask for more...

Back to Sean...he loves to push things, he pushes grocery carts, he pushes his mom/dad riding his little plane, he pushes everything he gets his hands on! Reading? Does he love reading? I guess he does, he loves reading words in the laptop. He likes reading the booklet "The Balloons" and he likes everything about animals and their sounds.

He now knows how to show his emotions, when he feels delighted, he smiles (his toothless grin)or laughs and when he is pissed, he cries (tearless cries)...when he wants to go down the bed, he throws things down from the bed for him to be carried out of it (trying to outsmart us, eh?).Sean loves to learn things...when he sees something new, he tastes it (whew!). Cooking utensils are his fave toys...and sets aside his real toys.

Ah! I cannot stop loving this two most important people in my life....they are my life, my joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment