Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PAIN

It hurts to the core when the one person who you believe trusts you with all his heart suddenly points a finger at you untrustfully...

It is painful when you are accused of doing something you never once thought of doing...

It hurts when love turns to hatred because of words uttered by others that you definitely has no control of...

It breaks my heart that two tiny ears are listening and in the midst of a couple's spat.

Why is a heartache so painful?Does it have to be this painful? 
This morning I was awaken by an accusation that I'm hiding something from my hubby, that I am not telling everything and he told me that I should tell him before somebody else does. But I have no idea as to what he is pertaining to...I have been and will always be faithful to him. I never once thought of cheating on him...never! I love him so much that this accusation breaks my heart apart. I don't think I deserve it...I did not do anything to deserve being pointed at!

It started with my facebook messages...this probably is the time where I will start hating facebook. Geeezzz!!!!


Please take my pain away....



No comments:

Post a Comment