Monday, June 21, 2010

Countdown begins : 24 days to go...

I am now counting the days till I meet my baby Sean...so freaking excited yet scared!!!  I visited my OB last Saturday together with Marie and Abhie (thanks to their support and kindness) and the nurse placed me in a bed attached to a machine detecting my baby's heart rate and how often he moves inside the womb.  The doctor concluded that Sean was asleep that time because his movement wasn't that often as compared as when we were in the taxi heading home.  But as far as the check up was concerned, everything is better, according to Dr. Ratchananikom and I am happy for that! However, the nurse said that probably Sean's head is still in my right side (his favorite spot) and he has not drop yet...so most likely(and I'm praying against this) I may have a Caesarian section.  C-sect operation, aside from being so expensive takes longer time to heal and I hate  that since we are not financially prepared for that and I want to hold my baby as often as I could after I deliver him.

On news regarding my hubby, he already got the US visa and I am so thankful to God for it.  Though, we don't know yet if he is given a multiple or single visa entry.  He is having his ISM training this week and I soooooooo miss him. He will probably join his crewmates on the 3rd of July, same day of Marie's departure for the Philippines.

On news about me, I went shopping for fashion accessories in Chinatown for Floi's business. I really enjoyed it because of the inexpensive prices...in less than 2,000 Baht, I was able to buy plenty of items. I know Floi will be glad with these items.


No comments:

Post a Comment