Monday, June 14, 2010

On Happines and Sadness : 30 days more to go...whew!

It's been five days since my hubby left for the Philippines. I still feel lonely but is on the process of adjusting now... I am happy though, that he is doing well there, busily preparing his documents and participating in medical exams and trainings to prep himself for his on board probably by the end of this month. We are short in finance though...sigh, I will be giving birth without much savings, fortunately for us, Bhe and Jesher will lend their wedding money to pay for the hospital bills and hopefully pay them back before October. That is such a big relief because I am not sure if Ms. Anne will be able to give us back the money we invested in time for the birth. (fingers-crossed!)

I am so happy this morning upon reading the message of Vanessa (Nadia - another Doman mom), she is also a Filipina and she's willing to share tips on how she was able to successfully teach her daughter, Cammie into early reading.  I immediately replied and I am hoping that she'll get in touch with me again.

Auntie Jude, Cocoy and Ate Jing are in my house since the weekend. Except for Ate Jing, they are bound for the Philippines this evening  after 3 weeks of vacation.  I also learned last Saturday that Ate Jing is now separated from her hubby of more that 7 years (I think...). Sad, how love can start quite wonderfully yet end up in separation, much to the hurt and pain of their children.  However, that was their decision to make..probably, it's  best for both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment