Thursday, June 24, 2010

On Joevy's Bangkok arrival after his training : 21 days to go...

Yehey! I feel ecstatic...why? Because this evening my hubby will arrive from Manila for a few days stay here in Bangkok. Even for a few days, I am willing to spend like 7,000 Baht just to see and be with him. I miss him so much! I just hope that during the days that he's here, I will be able to deliver Baby Sean normally so that his daddy  will see him during his birth. I pray Thee oh God!

I am now scheduled on a weekly visit to my OB, so this Saturday, Joevy will accompany me again..yey! I love being with my hubby...don't get me wrong, friends like Marie and Abhie are also well appreciated for accompanying me to my doctor but still, a husband is a husband. *grin*

Last night, I watched the movie Shrek Forever After (probably the last sequel of Shrek), a little blurry on some of the scenes because it's not a DVD copy yet but still it was fun  though I wasn't able to finish it because I had to sleep at 10 pm so I guess I'll finish it this evening while waiting for my dear Joevy to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment