Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Missing hubby, inauguring Noynoy : 15 more days to go..

15 days more or maybe less before I get to meet my baby! Here's to a super duper excited mom...excited yet scared for the pain but all moms said that the agony is very much worth it. Upon seeing and holding your baby, it' s like love at first sight.  However, I already love Sean even if I haven't seen him personally yet. I guess that's how maternal love is!

My hubby left for the Philippines (again!) yesterday. I wasn't able to send him to the airport because I had to stay for work and my boss is here in Bangkok (he's usually in Qatar), so I had no excuse to be out for the day :( . He really loved the teeny weeny guitar that I bought for him in the market...so cute and I love it that he's crazy about it! He was carrying two guitars when he boarded his flight and now he's already in the Philippines waiting for the agency's call, probably before July 3 for him to join the ship Libre in Texas. I am missing him totally!

Today is President Noynoy's inauguration ceremony...majority of the Filipinos are crossing our fingers for the improvement of our economy and eradication of corruption in our country. But of course, he's no superman...but at least there's hope and in hope we thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment