Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glee, Elections, Etc. : 63 more days to go...

Here I am, with loads of free time but finding myself so lazy to add a new post in this blog. My blogaziness again! So now, I am forcing myself to scribble a few lines just to add a new article. Anyways, my boss is away on a long business trip (like 20+ days) to Qatar so I find myself always watching the series Glee!  I love the series! It's musical with a simple plot...but what I like most are their musical presentations and how their choice of songs fit the story of the series.  Well, it's another way to bide time here in the office...because I have nothing to do except watch the results of the 2010 Philippine presidential elections online or be on guard if the Suea Daeng (red shirt protesters)do something damaging (again!) to the Thai economy.  However, in my 7th month gestation, I guess doing nothing is way better than laboriously doing hard work that may affect our baby gwapo.

Baby update: He's kicking real hard, like a football player! Sometimes, he is like running a 100 meter dash run. There are times, he continues to kick for several minutes. I love the feeling, and my hubby too! 

My body is HUGE and I have edema now! The websites and preggy books say that it's normal as long as the swelling is not severe and does not include my face. So I am still okay with this..I just don't want to develop pre-eclampsia because that would mean a few more thousand bucks to add to our budget...deliver budget that we don't have yet. O God, please help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment