Thursday, May 6, 2010

On My 30th Birthday : 70 more days to go...

May 4, 2010 marked my 30th birthday...yep, not in the 20's anymore! I hope I just don't age but I really get wiser and more mature as the years go by.  Probably so, since now that I am 30, I have the sweetest husband in the world and I am carrying his boy! Such blessings, I can't start to fathom and thank for. Gifts that only God can give and sustain...Thank you Lord for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon me.

Financially, I had nothing on my birthday, but emotionally full! My day was complete with my hubby waking me up after 12 midnight just to greet me a happy birthday and pull out his self-made gift from the drawer. Aaaahhh...so touchy! Another thing, he cooked lunch for me and brought it here in the office. Isn't he thoughtful? I really love my hubby and I love the way he treats me. Beats no one! All right, probably you readers, are fed up of the flattery I am giving my dear Joevy, sorry! It's just that I can't help it... I just hope that he will be like this for the longest time and that our love will never end. (Okay, I'm so damn corny now...I know!)My apologies! 

One word to describe my 30th birthday ---- COMPLETE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment