Monday, May 24, 2010

Healthy baby at 7 months and a week : 52 more days to go...

The war has ended, thank God Almighty! However, huge losses are in store for the Thai economy, what's with the burning down of Central World and Center One among other establishments burned.  The protesters had gone too far, if they are really the ones who perpetrated those cruel actions.  However, some of their leaders had surrendered to the Thai government and hopefully the peace will be restored continuously.  The sky and subway trains had resumed their services since yesterday and we were able to take those transportation when we went to Jatujak market to buy the accessories that Floi has requested us to purchase.  It wasn't an easy task looking for some specific bracelet/necklace designs...we walked around the huge vicinity with the sun shining above us and we were sweating heavily.  We found a few items worthy of purchase but t'was a little expensive than the first batch that I sent to Floi a few weeks ago.  But then, that was her request so I guess she has to bear with us.

After 3 or 4 hours of looking for accessories, we went to Jatujak Mall and found a small shop that has similar items as with the designs Floi has sent through email.  Although, a little expensive, we bought the said items.  We arrived home at around 8:30 pm (scared of the curfew imposed at 11 pm), wet from the heavy downpour and extremely tired. ( I'm 13 kilos bigger now...I felt so heavy). We slept like babies afterward...waking up at 6:00 am.

I admire and love Joevy more because of his patience and support with my endeavors. What's with all the shopping? Other guys would have complained of the long hours of roaming and looking for shops. But my  guy, no way...he is just as loving and caring.  He even expressed his opinions on some of the items purchased and he was really hands-on with the shopping spree. I so love my husband!

By the way, I went to visit my obstetrician, Dr. Ratchanikorn last Saturday in Sukhumvit Hospital. She checked the baby's heartbeat ( which is very good...kudos to my baby, yay!) and measured the size of my belly...(man, it's getting huge now). She gave me additional folic acid for baby Sean's brain development and calcium for the baby's bone and teeth strength.

Can't wait to see my little bundle of joy...7 weeks more.


No comments:

Post a Comment