Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Baby's Daddy : 112 days to go...

My husband is a sailor by profession with the rank of Able Seaman (AB), his  previous salary was fair enough but then it can be higher if he will go with a worldwide-routing ship. However, that also means that we will not be able to see each other for several months, probably a year and that is kinda difficult since the baby is on the way and I tend to always miss him.  Anyways for now, my hubby is having his vacation here with me, maybe for a month or so and that is enough reason for me to be happy everyday.

Since he came last Sunday night, 21st of March 2010, he is the sweetest person around.  He cooks breakfast and dinner for me, he cleans my house and picks me up from my work.  Just like what my friend said (who is also a sailor's wife), seafarers as husbands, treat you like a princess when they are on vacation.  Probably because, they are making up for the lost time that they are apart from their wives. Well, that one is true for me and I'm so thankful and blessed for my husband.

He is so excited to be a dad and meet his child. He feels elated whenever the baby kicks. I am sure Joevy will be a very good and responsible dad.

Thank you my dear hubby...I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment