Monday, March 29, 2010

The One with the First Trimester : 110 days more...

1st Month
CLUELESS...I did not know that I was on the family way that time.
My life was a routine...weekdays, go to work while weekends are spent with my boyfriend by going around Bangkok or sleeping at Sinar Bromo ship and sometimes being able to attent violin class! Which reminds me that I haven't practiced for a long time now :( 
By the end of this month, I found out I was pregnant through the home pregnancy test and a week after that, together with Joevy, I went to an OB for an ultrasound. The baby's heartbeat was music to my ears, I can't seem to fathom how a miracle can happen within me. Simply amazing! (By the way, I forgot to ask for the print out of the ultrasound...bugger!)


2nd Month

Our WEDDING Month. There had been a lot of changes (with the venue and date of the wedding) but finally, we settled on December 12, 2009 in Novotel Bangna Hotel here in Bangkok. Most of the arrangements and decisions were made by me alone because my fiancee was always away at sea and a day present during the weekends. Luckily, I have family,friends and relatives who supported and helped me in the preparations plus my wedding planner did everything to make my wedding a bliss.
Thus, on the night of December 12, Joevy and I were matrimonially blessed by Pastor Donald with Hawaiian as our theme. My bridesmaids and groomsmen danced to the tune of Pearly Shells & Tiny Bubbles. Really nice and unique!
The food was okay, they said...though I wasn't able to 'really' taste it because of the activities led by our emcee/bridesmaid/coordinator, Marie. Thank you all, guys!

3rd Month

Most of my colleagues now know that I am preggy... and they have been asking me every now and then if I am having difficulty with my 1st trimester (Phae mai?). Fortunately no...at first I expected it but then my sisters told me that when they were bearing my nephews and niece, they also did not experience morning sickness. I guess it runs in the blood and I'm thankful for my mom's blood for that :) The only thing was, I was always sleepy at work and always craving for food..any kind of food especially strawberries (well, strawberries were craved for only a week). I just love munching...up until now. Good luck to my body weight! Hope I will be able to get back to my shape once I deliver my baby. Crossing my fingers!






No comments:

Post a Comment