Monday, March 29, 2010

One Beautiful Sunday : 109 more days to go...

A recap on yesterday's activities, 28 March 2010:

I went out for an early morning walk with my hubby. We bought bread,grapes, banana and milk for breakfast from Lotus Express, a nearby grocery store.  We also, were able to ask for some empty boxes. Empty boxes! Hmm.. we need loads of 'em, oh by the way, did I tell you that we will be moving to our new place? The apartment is located in Onnut Soi 40, a spacious two-bedroom unit..and did I mention it's fully air-conditioned? Good thing...because in our current apartment, no AC and I tell you it's hell! We are sweating all over whenever we are inside that flat plus the ambiance is not very healthy for my unborn baby. Rats are roaming outside plus ants are infesting us inside our house...GRRRRR!

Opppsss, this is all about yesterday... the blog is being diverted :)

Well, okay after the morning walk...we had our breakfast, took a shower and waited for Marie, Mike and Michelle to come and pick us up because Marie's family wanted to see the new place. We probably waited for 3 hours and then we headed to On nut...we waited for a long time because they met a slight accident..but luckily, no one was hurt. Only their car( well..Mike was hurt emotionally!)

So off we went to Piyada Place and the couple (Mike and Michelle) liked the unit...and we settled arrangements with the apartment's caretaker. A few minutes and grumbling stomachs later, we were on our way to the pizza parlor( Michelle was craving for it!). With my mistake in giving them directions, we ended up eating at MK restaurant. Sorry Mitch! Did I mention, Mike was caught by the police for swerving? He paid the police 200 Baht ( they were asking for 1000 baht)...

We went to the dentist for my monthly check-up after lunch.

Yesterday was also Edan's birthday/swimming party, my baby had a good exercise and good food.

It was also Lanie's birthday yesterday...happy birthday my dear bestfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment