Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On Moving Day : 107 days more to go...

We are ready to move to a our new place! Finally, no more sweats...problem only lies with my 1 month deposit, probably I won't be able to retrieve it since I told our old apartment's caretaker that we will be moving within a few days before we move.

Nette and Egay already moved out yesterday, taking with them all their things...it's just sad how things have turned out this way. Nette is such a good friend but with the control of her boyfriend, I bet she will lose everything around her. Feels so sorry for her.

My sister and her friend with the pick up truck will come and help us carry our things to our new place, so most likely we will be finished by night time.

I am really thankful for my husband and my dad who had packed all my things for me. I haven't done anything except select my shoes from the rack...lolz!  I am so blessed, really!
Thank you God for all these blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment