Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The One with Nothing Much To Tell : 108 days to go...

Pregnancy changes...nothing much! Except that my tummy is getting heavier and bigger everyday, my meals are bulkier and more frequent, and I'm getting prettier by the minute....lolz!!! CHILL guyz, I just want to crack your face a little :)

Too quiet here in the office, most of the executives are in the meeting at the 2nd floor.

Last night, I was dead tired from walking around Seacon Square and from the bus ride going back home...I was sweating when I arrived home but bloated from the pizza and iced tea that Joevy and I shared in the Pizza Company. We even brought one whole box for Papa, Marie, Bing and Kik to eat.

My hubby had a hard time sleeping from all the iced tea that he drank...I feel so sorry for him, no more iced tea next time, my dear.

We will be moving to our new place tomorrow and I'm currently negotiating online as to who will take over in our apartment, for us to get our deposit of 4,000 baht.

Out for now..nothing much to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment