Thursday, April 1, 2010

A New Place : 106 days more to go...

I did not do much in moving our things but I was dead tired last night. How much more the people who helped us?!?! My father, Joevy, Jesher, Bkik, Bing, Khun Puey, Baby, Marie's hired pick up driver, Marie, Elvira, Edan and his friends in our old place...whoa, they were sweating heavily. I cannot believe that I was able to acquire a lot of things in my 7 years of stay here in Thailand...but my belongings were nothing compared to Marie's :). I guess that is the result of the Thai baht having a high-buying power. Commodities here are noticeably cheaper than in the Philippines plus foreigners have the advantage of receiving a good salary.

They were able to finish the transfer at around 11 pm. Everyone was exhausted, so we called it a day.  Baby and her colleague, Khun Puey went back to Thanyaburi (another tiring long ride) whilst Elvira and Jesher went to Jesh's place for the night.

Thank you all for the help...I definitely would have accomplished nothing without your big hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment