Monday, April 5, 2010

My Sister Had a Miscarriage : 105 days more to go...

Friday - still a work day. However, I opted in attending to my sister who has been hospitalized last night due to a miscarriage. She had a D & C at 8 pm and the doctors removed the remaining blood in her ovary. So I asked my boss for a day leave and he kindly agreed. Whew! We had no idea that my sister was pregnant, but before she left for the Philippines, we were already teasing her that she'll be preggy once she gets back here, and true enough, that' s what happened.  Sadly, the baby is gone. Maybe from exhaustion from her travel back and forth from Sukhumvit to her school and last Wednesday night, we move to a new place, remember? I gave my closet for her to use in her new flat, however, nobody was there to help Khun Puey carry that big cabinet, so probably, she was forced to extend a little hand. And that blew it...the next day, she bled... a lot! Luckily, some of her co-teachers brought her to the nearest hospital and there she was admitted for the night.

We arrived at Princess Sirindhorn hospital in Klong 16 at noon time. Boy, that was a long trip...I never expected it to be so far, but then we were thankful to reach that place safe.  Khun Puey picked us up in Future Park Rangsit and he brought us directly to the ward where Baby, my sister, was taking a rest. She had just finished her lunch and complained that it was egg again for lunch.

At around 2 pm, the doctor came and announced that she can go and take a rest at home. We paid the bill of almost seven thousand and headed for Katsy's place.  We bought some sweet pineapple and viand along the way.  Heat welcomed us as we entered the house, we turned on the 3 fans and opened the doors and windows to no avail.We were sweating like mad. After 2 hours, I asked Baby if she is strong enough to travel to Elvira's place in Rangsit, where it's way cooler to sleep because of the a/c. Fortunately for us, Suthep's girlfriend is heading the same direction, so we hitched a ride.

I had a good rest but my hubby didn't. He was a little jealous of someone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment