Friday, April 9, 2010

Hospital Hopping : 100 more days to go...

Wednesday. Holiday again for me....kidding! Well, I don't have to report for work today because I have an appointment with my OB at Petcharavej Hospital.  However, I still have to wake up early because the trip going to the hospital is farther now in my new place and I know that the waiting time in that hospital is very very long...I am not exaggerating, I have been going there for several months now, and I have to wait like four to five hours just to spend less than 10 minutes in the doctor's office.

I was expecting to have an ultrasound but I was disappointed, after waiting for 4 hours, my OB told me that I should have come earlier to be able to undergo ultrasound. What????I was early...I even came ahead of him, I saw him pass by when he came in, he was the one late, not me!! I was sad, tired and hungry by the time we were finished at 1 pm so I decided to inform him that I will be moving to another hospital, probably Rajvithi Hospital which is located near Victory Monument.  Due to my hunger, I got irritated with Joevy when he mistakenly bought a sandwich from 7-11 store with Pork Bologna as filling. I did not talk to him for several minutes but as comic as he was, he found it cute of me to be pouting like that...soon, I was able to get back to my normal mood. My hubby has a good way of making me smile.  After that drama, we took the taxi and went straight to Rajvithi Hospital, where, upon entering I found it to be so crowded and dirty. I was dismayed of the place so we thought of going to Police General Hospital after eating lunch.  I ate lunch alone since Joevy said that he was already full from the two sandwiches that he ate.  After lunch, we decided to go home instead of dropping by PGH because my hubby has to travel to Laos for his visa run that evening.

My father and Joevy left at 4 pm to catch the train for Laos.

No comments:

Post a Comment