Friday, April 9, 2010

Trip to Central Latphrao : 101 more days to go...

I am way behind my blog now and tomorrow is weekend again so that means another two days of not blogging. So I have to keep up....so here goes.

Tuesday...Wan Chakri, or Chakri day, I do not know who he is or what kind of holiday this is, but all I know is that I don't have to report for work. Thank you Thailand for your public holidays.  I got to spend the whole morning in bed with my hubby...cuddling, teasing each other, telling funny stories as well as laughing at my hubby's comic acts. I love spending time with him especially that he is only here for a month or two. How I wish we can always be together yet be able to have enough money to spend for our family...sigh!

In the afternoon, we prepared to go to Central Latphrao, where, as my colleagues informed me, has a big sale going on in almost all of the shops because the mall will be renovated by the end of this month. So off we went and true enough, huge discounts were given, however, signature names are way expensive so even though they give 70-80% discount, the prices are still high.

We ended up buying a pair of baby clothes and an Avent milk bottle. We weighed ourselves into buying the green Camera stroller for the baby but opted on buying it later on since maybe, just maybe, someone will be generous enough to give one.

Arrived home very tired and sweaty.


No comments:

Post a Comment