Monday, April 5, 2010

Stroll at King's Park/ Massage : 103 more days to go...

Sunday.  It's Easter, actually..but as Seventh-day Adventists, we don't really participate in that tradition. I do not even know why they hunt eggs on Easter :)

My hubby and I got out of bed late in the morning, we teased each other as soon as we woke up. Joevy is sooooo makulit! That's a Tagalog word for someone who is so playful...
After taking a bath, we went to the living room for our breakfast and soon after, we watched a movie while Marie and I continued on arranging our things which were messed up by our transfer. Thankfully, we are almost done with it.

After a delightful lunch and nap, we went for a stroll in King's Park...hmm, it's near our place now so we can go back  there anytime especially with the coming of our child, I bet my little one will love the place. With Kik, Bless, Bing taking the photos of the scenery, Joevy, Papa and I went to have some exercise with the body building/exercise instruments in the park. We were tired after the walk and so decided to have a soothing massage in Onnut.  

I had a very relaxing Thai massage, I am so thankful for my masseuse because she was extra careful in pressing my muscles because she knew beforehand that I am preggo. Joevy, on the other hand, later told me that he had a rough yet  also relaxing massage. 

We were so hungry and tired that's why after a late dinner in a restaurant in from of our apartment, we called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment