Thursday, April 8, 2010

Plans for the Baby : 102 more days to go...

Beginning of the workweek again! I woke up at 6 am and entered the office at 7:30 am. Whoa..I am way early, early because the traffic was not congested since most of the schools are closed for vacation and it's almost Songkran festival..the happiest and most celebrated annual festival in Thailand.

I browsed Craigslist.com and saw an ad selling a stroller, I quickly emailed the address shown but unfortunately there was no reply. Too bad...
We need a stroller for the soon-to-be born baby. Ms. Anne, already gave us a playpen, crib and walker and we are so thankful for them. We saved a lot by not buying those baby things...although we still need a lot of things for the baby but Marie informed me that I and my husband should buy after the baby shower since probably there will be gifts from the attendees. I am planning to hold the baby shower on May 5th and maybe it will also be a celebration of my birthday on the 4th as well as house warming. Hmm, I wonder how much will be spent on that party???


No comments:

Post a Comment