Friday, April 30, 2010

Shopping for Baby Sean! 76 more days to go...

I went shopping yesterday worth more than 10,000 baht and I don't feel guilty about it! Haha...well, it's for my baby Sean! Oh, did I mention that I will be delivering a boy?!?! Yep, we went to Sukhumvit Hospital last Saturday and met my new OB-Gyne (who is very nice, by the way) and I had my second ultrasound. My OB pointed to the monitor twice to stress out that we are having a boy by showing the baby's penis. I was a little surprised actually, all along we had been convinced that it's a girl because most of my relatives and friends told us so. However, it's the opposite yet I am still ecstatic because Joevy wants a boy for him to be able to play basketball with in his growing years.

Well, my topic is regarding the shopping I had last night. You see, my friend Lot advertised that she's selling baby items in craigslist.com yet I had no idea that it was her. I just got  interested because she was selling the things in less than half the price. Brands like Avent, Gap,Guess and other signature baby's clothes  were up on sale. So I immediately emailed her (without any idea as to who the seller was) and she surprised me with her reply that it was actually her. We exchanged emails regarding the details of the items as well as she gave me some pregnancy  tips. So we went to her home yesterday and picked up 8-bags full and almost 11,000 worth of baby things. My baby now has so many clothes...I think it will be enough until he's almost more than a year old. The baby clothing were so cute, they are like doll's clothes. I enjoyed the trip going to Lot's house as they were accommodating, including her sister, and the kids were just beautiful!

We went home later excited to see the baby clothes once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment