Friday, April 9, 2010

Boy or Girl, What's Your Guess? 98 days more to go...

Thank God it's Friday! My hubby and Papa will be here early tomorrow morning and probably we may be able to go to church after their arrival. 

Last night, I bought a second hand stroller...but I am not really happy with it, it was a little old although the previous owner informed me that it was only used for two months. The brand is Cool Kids with grey and red as colors, it is still functioning well but a little dirty so instead of bringing it home, I dropped it by the nearby dry cleaning shop hoping a little magic will do and it will look clean and fancier.  Now I am regretting of not buying the Camera brand in Central Latphrao, actually, it matches the playpen that Ms. Anne had given us, sigh! Well, at least I was able to save 2,000 baht from buying the new one.

We really have to save money for the baby. Babies are cute and wonderful, but they also come costly. What with the diapers they use every month and the milk that they intake. I really hope I will be able to breastfeed for a maximum of 1 year. I will be able to save a lot if my baby will be breastfed.  I felt the baby flutter just now, he/she is kicking stronger now and it's really awe-inspiring when the baby does that.

As to the baby's gender, we still do not know since we have not done the ultrasound again yet. Joevy wants a son but he said that if it's a girl, then we are also blessed because that is a gift. For me, any gender will do as long as the baby is healthy and complete. Prayer is the key, I always ask God to take care of my offspring and help him/her to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment