Friday, April 9, 2010

99 days more to go...wow!

99 days more to go and I am going to meet my baby! Wow, less than a hundred days...time flies so fast! 

I woke up alone in bed, my hubby is on his way to Laos with Papa for a two-month visa run. It is quite sad when you miss someone. I am so used to having Joevy at my side...if he can help it, he would not want to leave me. He will be gone for 3 days but I really miss him... I miss his kakulitan and his way of taking care of me. What more when he has to leave for another ship and that means more than 7 months of separation... I don't want to think about it yet. Not yet.

My baby has been kicking hard these last few days, I bet he/she is enjoying our quiet time as mother and child. I get to read the Bible stories every night and listen to children's music / classical music to him/her.  Last night, I also was able to practice Yoga for pregnant women..it was quite fun although some are a little difficult for me since it's my first time to do Yoga. I still need a lot of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment